Malvern Auto Services prides itself on being a strong part of the local Malvern community, as well as an active part of Victoria’s automotive service industry. As a proud member of the Bosch Car Service Network, Malvern Auto Services has access to training, knowledge, and support of the world’s largest independent workshop organisation.
We’re dedicated to keeping our staff up to date with the developments and trends in automotive technologies, and having access to the Bosch Network also allows Malvern Auto Services to further the continual training of all our staff.
Visit our Team page for detailed information.
Recent training achievements
· Bosch Service Excellence Training – Completed in 2016 by Darren and Cathy Shaw
· Bosch Automotive Technical Training ongoing for all staff
Malvern Auto Services is an active member of:
· VACC (Victorian Automobile Chamber of Commerce) – since 2003.
· Australian Refrigeration Council Ltd (No. AU06932) – passed audit in October 2016
· IAME (Institute of Automotive Mechanical Engineers)
· VASA (Vehicle Air Conditioning Association)
· TaT (The Automotive Technician)
· iATN (international automotive technicians network)
MALVERN AUTO SERVICES