Malvern Auto Services is licensed to perform car air conditioning services and repairs for our customers. Additionally, we are specialists in air conditioning repairs and are members of VASA (Vehicle Air-conditioning Specialists Australia.)
At Malvern Auto Services, we take pride in being long-standing car air conditioning specialists, with more than two decades’ experience in the automotive service industry. In addition, air conditioning systems require regular ongoing maintenance in order to function efficiently and effectively. Additionally, backed by our Bosch Service Promises, Malvern Auto Services is dedicated to providing the highest quality servicing and repairs for all vehicle air conditioning systems.
Furthermore, our automotive technicians are fully qualified and highly trained in servicing, parts fitting, and repairs of car, van and 4×4 air conditioning systems.
As a part of our broad range of expertise, our technicians have in-depth knowledge of all the leading European brands, including Land Rover, BMW, Audi, Mercedes Benz, Renault, Peugeot, VW, Volvo and Citreon.
Tests and inspections included in our comprehensive car air conditioning service are:
- Air vent and condenser temperature checks
- Suction line temperature reading
- Leak test system lines and components with an electronic leak detector
- Connection of pressure gauges for diagnosis of system pressures
- Check operation of valves and thermostats
- Adjustment of drive belts and pulleys
- Cleaning condenser fans
- Inspection of hoses and components, and visual inspection for oil staining
- Scan tool analysis of system live data
Car Air Conditioning Hints for Top Performance This Summer:
- Quickly Cool the Car Interior: open the windows, set the heater to cool, turn fans to maximum speed and engage air conditioning. Once cool, shut windows and change setting to recirculate.
- Regular Checks and Services: Run the system for five minutes once a week to keep gas and oil circulating, and help extend the life of the system’s seals. Ensure the drive belt is adjusted and in good condition.
- Defogging the Windows: Use the air conditioner in conjunction with the heater to provide warm dehumidified air, as it helps to defog the windscreen faster in winter
- Service your System Regularly: Malvern Auto Services recommends every two to three years, or once cooling effectiveness is diminished.
Trust Malvern Auto Services can get your vehicle air conditioning back up and running at maximum capacity; give the team a call on (03) 9500 1911, or book an appointment online today.
Air Conditioning Licence Number (ARC Number AU06932)
Get in Touch
Air Conditioner Tips